Visit us at booth #N1203
CLEVELAND, DECEMBER 18, 2012 –The Lubrizol Corporation’s chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) piping systems and materials business will showcase its CPVC technology for plumbing, fire sprinkler and industrial piping systems at the 2013 NAHB International Builders’ Show® January 22-24 in Las Vegas. Builders, remodelers and contractors will find More Inside™ at the Lubrizol CPVC booth, including its trusted brands FlowGuard Gold® Pipe & Fittings, BlazeMaster® Fire Sprinkler Systems and Corzan® Industrial Systems for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
At the show, Lubrizol CPVC will also host a series of demonstrations featuring new advancements in CPVC piping systems, presented by subject matter experts. The in-booth presentations include:
- Confidence at a Glance: FBC™ System Compatible Program
- One Solution for Multifamily Construction: Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems
- Revolutionary Fire Protection: BlazeMaster® Fire Sprinkler Systems Approved for Exposed Composite Wood Joist Construction
- Water Service You Can Trust: FlowGuard® Multilayer Piping
In addition to the demonstrations, show attendees can learn more about the Lubrizol CPVC family of products including:
FlowGuard Gold® Pipe & Fittings-The most widely used CPVC plumbing system in the United States for both residential and commercial applications, offers a unique combination of benefits:
- Immune to pitting, scaling and corrosion for uncompromised water quality
- Up to three times more resistant to impact than other CPVC
- Fast and easy installation using strong, solvent cement welded joints
BlazeMaster® Fire Sprinkler Systems-The most specified non-metallic fire sprinkler system in the world with a new UL approval for exposed composite wood joist construction. Recommended for use in residential and light commercial applications, BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems offer:
- Exceptional flame and smoke resistance characteristics – do not sustain combustion
- The industry’s first pressure-rated pipe and fitting compounds: listed by the Plastic Pipe Institute®
- Extensive application area Listings and approvals allowing for more opportunities to improve cost efficiencies
Corzan® Industrial Systems- Meet the critical demands of commercial plumbing and industrial environments by using high-performance, corrosion-resistant CPVC polymer technology. Corzan systems offer the following benefits in challenging applications:
- Corrosion resistant and chemically inert to most mineral acids, bases and salts, as well as aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Quick and cost-effective installations, dependable alternative to metal systems
- Certified to NSF standards 14 and 61 for use in potable water
“Regardless of which Lubrizol CPVC technology is being used, builders, remodelers and contractors can feel confident knowing they are getting innovative products, expertise and versatility with us,” said John Nunnari, general manager, Lubrizol CPVC piping systems and materials business. “We are excited to be exhibiting this year and helping building professionals find the piping system solutions they need for their business.”
For more information on Lubrizol’s CPVC products and technology, visit lubrizolcpvc.com.
About The Lubrizol Corporation’s CPVC Piping Systems and Materials Business
The Lubrizol Corporation is the innovator and world leader in chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) resins and compounds. Our high-performance and low-combustibility CPVC technology can be found in FlowGuard® Pipe & Fittings, BlazeMaster® Fire Sprinkler Systems and Corzan® Industrial Systems designed for plumbing, fire protection and industrial piping applications. In addition, our CPVC product is also used in a variety of specialty applications serving diverse markets. Backed by robust research and development capabilities and the technical expertise of our piping systems consultants, billions of feet of our CPVC piping systems have been installed globally. For more information, visit lubrizolcpvc.com or follow us on Twitter @LZ_CPVC.
About The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, other transportation-related fluids and industrial lubricants, as well as fuel additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.
With headquarters in Wickliffe, Ohio, The Lubrizol Corporation owns and operates manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Founded in 1928, Lubrizol has approximately 7,000 employees worldwide. Revenues for 2011 were $6.1 billion. For more information, visit lubrizol.com.
Meredith F. Bruder
Marketing Communications Manager
AKHIA Public Relations & Marketing Communications